Friday, September 01, 2006

Sometimes I hate the Internet...

Like a drug, I'm craaaaaving good internet connection. it took me 9 minutes for this page to load. That would be like reading this sentence oh, 54 times?

That being said, here' the Friday Five:


Friday Fill-In

1. When I'm angry, I ____ Punch things. Not people though, just things. But that could change at aaaany moment.

2. The first time I ____ I also ____ The first time I Smoked hash, I also listened to Dark Side Of The Moon from beginning to end. And then moved on to the Moody Blues.

3. I was born in ____ I Was Born in a Manger, Died in the Saddle, and Came Back as a Horny Toad. Okay not really, but isn't that the best book title you ever heard?

4. My favorite ____ is ____ My favorite impromptu activity usually involves 60 minutes, nudity, and my girlfriend. And Then we Really get cookin'......

have a good long weekend!

5 I laughed so hard when ____

2 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger kate said...

Lenita laughs so hard...

at her own dirty jokes
at my dirty jokes
at the TV
at crazy people
at crazy me

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Darwin at His Finest said...

Well after sixty minutes, the roofies usually wear off and Kate comes to...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home